Tyler Durman is an author and professional public speaker. He has spoken to more than 4 million teenagers and speaks to 200,000 people each year. He is the author of Counterintuitive: What 4 Million Teenagers Wish We Knew. Tyler speaks to students, teachers, and parents, with special messages for each of those audiences.
In this conversation, we discuss Tyler’s year as a high school teacher, his public speaking strategies, the counterintuitive truths about teenagers, and the power of vulnerability and how to grow through times of brokenness.
We provide longform and “shortcuts” versions of each conversation to meet your listening needs.
- Tyler Durman Website: http://bitesizedwisdom.com
- Tyler Durman Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/moretyler/
- Tyler Durman Videos: https://www.facebook.com/pg/moretyler/videos/?ref=page_internal
- Donald Miller Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/building-storybrand-donald-miller-clarify-your-message/id1092751338?mt=2
- The RobCast by Rob Bell: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-robcast/id956742638?mt=2
- The Clean Comedians: http://cleancomedians.com
- Science Mike: http://mikemchargue.com
- Deborah Tannen, author of Gender and Discourse: http://www.deborahtannen.com
- Love and Respect: https://loveandrespect.com